NameSilo

Web development for a charity website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

regarega

Established Member
Impact
0
I like to develop my CarDonationForVeterans (.) com

Can you quote some good cost / examples of your development by PM ?

My budget $25 - 50.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I got few offers. But like to get some more to compare..
I just need to have a 5 to 10 page website
 
0
•••
Too low price!!! :(
 
0
•••
Goodluck on your search, though.
 
0
•••
Please increase your budget its very low no one can bid you.
 
0
•••
I would not put a budget of $25-$50, but just say "Looking for a Designer/Developer to donate their time and services to build a new site: CarDonationsForVeterans.com" then a brief explanation on what your idea/foundation is all about and how the website will help Veterans. In my opinion post something like this on a few different sites and I am almost sure you could get a designer/developer still in school or starting out that would want to donate their time to not only help you out, but build their portfolio at the same time. Hope this helps!
 
0
•••
Hi Regarega,

If you are a nonprofit organization I'd be more than happy to help you out for free. Would have to be during the weekend though as I'm pretty much a slave to work during the week. Drop me a PM if you'd like to work together and I'll be more than happy to forward you some past work.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back