Web Designer Needed ASAP!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1nerd

Established Member
Impact
3
I a have poker simulator and I need the table redesigned. This should be a fairly easy job since there's not much to a poker table. I already have a design I like you would just need to put a twist on it to make it look a little more unique.

Designer will need to edit CSS and HTML in current design. Theirs also some basic Javascript that might need to be edited.

Applicants please show me samples of your work. Please also include your Skype and availability. Payment will be made in either Bitcoin or Paypal whichever you prefer.

Please add me on Skype Dave9021021

Or email me at [email protected]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please take a look at our portfolio at www.astoundingdesigns.com and PM me or email me through the website for a free quote. We can absolutely take care of this for you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back