NameSilo

[Web Design][Flash][PHP] Developer 20% Off!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swefx

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi there,

I am offering 20% off to the next person I work for!

My portfolio: http://www.dodd-designs.com/

I am a confident web designer and skilled with flash. I can also do PHP to an extent. I can make simple scripts or customize/change scripts.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back