IT.COM

Web crack

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

convertcontent

Established Member
Impact
I'm 38 and live in Los Angeles. I first learned about domain names when I had to build a website for my first business which was an electrical contracting business in 2005. I've never been a serious domainer, I've only been hand registering domains strictly for fun with no expectations mainly due to a lack of knowledge on how to monetize or sell domains...I compare the domain hobby to a crack addiction and I'm sure many here will agree....I just can't seem to get totally away from it but at the same time don't see any serious harm in the hobby as long as it can pay for itself which it hasn't yet for me.

I joined this forum mainly because I just think domains are a lot of fun but also because I'd like to learn a thing or two about the monetization possibilities with domains from like minded people with more experience..When researching online, all the arrows seem to point towards NP. Whether that's developing sites on domains or just buying and selling them, although a domain by itself won't guarantee success, it's interesting to think about the possibilities that exist with a really good domain.

I don't have any super amazing or high value domains but the domains that I do have are of various random topics ranging from work/job/hire domains to cannabis/weed/marijuana/420 to Wordpress service business ideas.

Anyways, that's my quick intro....I'm looking forward to learning and networking from/with all of you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @convertcontent .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

Buying names can certainly be an addiction! lol .. You are focusing on some good niches .. be careful with "Wordpress" ... thecomplete term is an enforced TM .. a good alternate is using WP .. They've actually specified they are ok with it's use. I grabbed WP Professional and WP Professionals both in com not too long ago!

Best of luck with your names going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros convertcontent!
Nice to see you here...

•••
•••
I don't have any super amazing or high value domains but the domains that I do have are of various random topics ranging from work/job/hire domains to cannabis/weed/marijuana/420 to Wordpress service business ideas.

Does not sound like a complete amateur to me because you have already picked your niches of interest.

It will be interesting to hear more from you.

Welcome aboard (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back