Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Web 2.0 web designer for hire

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working full time for the past few months and had not had a chance to put more new designs to my personal portfolio.

Therefore, I'll be accepting new projects from now on.

Click here for my temporary portfolio

Base price from $100 onwards.
50% payment required.

What I can do:
Web design
Forum design
Packaging design

PM me should you be interested in my service. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
do you work in ajax/php/mysql? do you have any web 2.0 sample sites to show.

sites in your portfolio are typical sites not much has to do with 2.0

i have couple of projects, I would like to do. PM me if you have sample sites and references. thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back