Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web 2.0 Generic name Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

drig

Established Member
Impact
2
I need a .com general / brandable / generic "web 2.0" domain that's less than 14 characters. It MUST be pronounceable. A great example is "pepperjam". My budget is $100.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
rebelhunt.com

pm if interested.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
I have ZapMix.com
 
0
•••
Geezis.com
pm if interested :)
 
0
•••
NewAmp.com
FireCherry.com
LanZoo.com
FlingDing.com
PeerMagnet.com

Most of these are outside of your budget, but if you like any and decide you can increase your budget, let me know.
 
0
•••
ListenLady.com
YouShowoff.com
 
0
•••
......
 
Last edited:
0
•••
drig said:
You're right, but I dont have the time to sit there and pick a good name. Those names are SPOT ON and what I'm looking for. If you wanted to pull a list and send me a ton of unreg names, I'd still pay you $100 if I picked an unregistered name.
Thanks

Best that I PM them? :alien:

PLUMFONDLE.COM is available!
 
0
•••
peecar.com
 
0
•••
Post removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
witkay.com
 
0
•••
Domain found. Thank you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back