Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Weasle.info (+ rep)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeST

Account Closed
Impact
3
Yeah I was wondering what this is worth, I saw whale.info sell for 5k a while back. So maybe this is worth some value I am sure not as much as whale but who knows.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
according to namepros rules

you only post the domain you own for the appraisal here :)
 
0
•••
I do own weasle.info....

Domain ID:D11382971-LRMS
Domain Name:WEASLE.INFO
Created On:29-Nov-2005 18:45:11 UTC
Last Updated On:29-Nov-2005 18:45:17 UTC
Expiration Date:29-Nov-2006 18:45:11 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R126-LRMS)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:484C0663944F6630
Registrant Name:Kevin Cohen
Registrant Organization:Destx
 
0
•••
$0

it is a misspelling (or at best a less common spelling) of the word. weasel has 40 times the results as weasle. if the name has any value, it would only be in combination with weasel.info
 
0
•••
gmac17 said:
$0

it is a misspelling (or at best a less common spelling) of the word. weasel has 40 times the results as weasle. if the name has any value, it would only be in combination with weasel.info
wow... I am a retard
 
0
•••
i feel that it would be around reg fee if that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back