Domain Empire

status-deferred We need a NamePros Mobile Application!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you demand a NamePros mobile application?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

Please make a comment if you like to contribute on the subject: Demand for NamePros Mobile Application

Vote above!

I go first: Hell Yea!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, I am fine with website only..:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting :happy: Would you like to share why?
Because I love to use laptop only for Browsing or Anything..and I love nP Desktop Looking only..

•••
Because I love to use laptop only for Browsing or Anything..and I love nP Desktop Looking only..
Thank you for sharing your opinion. :banghead:
LOL

•••
Thank you for sharing your opinion. :banghead:
LOL
welcome..waiting for other members review..where are you friends ?? give your opinion..

•••
Love this platform!
Users are so balanced :happy:

•••
•••
Website version of np works fine on mobile

If any improvements were to be made I would prefer search engine so a person can talk randomly off topic as an when and search engine optimise posts via search engine so that a person would simply type reg of day in to the search engine and all reg of day posts come up etc although for example not all of the post may refer to reg of the day etc

•••
This should not be a demand. It should be a request:xf.smile:. It would be nice to have a mobile app.

•••
•••
@Paul Buonopane what would be some potential roadblocks to creating a mobile app, just curious. Does xenforo offer fertile ground for mobile devt right out of the box?sorry for hijacking the thread.

Last edited:
•••
@Paul Buonopane what would be some potential roadblocks to creating a mobile app, just curious. Does xenforo offer fertile ground for mobile devt right out of the box?sorry for hijacking the thread.

1. Manpower: We have developers who are capable of programming native apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, but they're all pretty busy at the moment.
  2. Maintenance: This is a much bigger investment than initial development.
  3. XenForo: While it's not the most hostile platform to interface with, XenForo 2 is in the works and will require significant changes to anything we build now.

There are a few ways we could test the waters, but I think we're going to try to finish up a few other projects before we get started on a new one. That being said, I'm eager to see a NamePros mobile app.

•••
My demond a mobile app but only support iphone

•••
I like the consistent user experience currently in place. Wouldnt change a thing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back