Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

wdinsider.com - test site look here

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

danBoT

VIP Member
Impact
29
http://www.wdinsider.com/layout/ is where the testing site is thats what the layout will be we need writers so if you want to write pm me or reply here. how does the site look
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you want a portal look, it looks good.

asha57
 
0
•••
It looks nice .... But I would change the background colors slightly where your "Content" and "Navigation" sections are from the main Background color - OR - Vice Versa. Just something to set those sections apart would be nice IMO :)

Nice Platform ~
 
0
•••
Hey,

Well, I get a "not found" error when i try to visit your site.

- SW
 
0
•••
works fine for me
 
0
•••
i get a page cannot be displayed also :(
 
0
•••
very nice. neat, simple and quite elegant.
i wouldnt change anything on there.

good stuff.
 
0
•••
thanks i might be selling it
 
0
•••
Hey,

I like the simplicity of this web site. Looks simple enough but it also looks good. Well done.

- SW
 
0
•••
I like the site, its simple and does the job, maybe the logo lets it down abit.
 
0
•••
great work there. I realt the ipressed
 
0
•••
Not to sure about the lines in the backgrounf otherwise its good!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back