Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain WBets.com and PCTik.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

icash55

Established Member
Impact
0
What do you think these are worth?

I hand regged them just a few days ago. Currently all [?]bets.com domains are taken. PCTik.com - I just liked the name (and its length), could be good for a PC hardware store.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
welcome to namepros

I think WBets.com could sell for mid to high xx, or possibly low xxx to right buyer

It could stand for "Web Bets"

PCTik.com - sorry reg fee for that IMO


Good luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back