NameSilo

domain warty.site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ShadySyloh

New Member
Impact
0
Just want to know the approximate value/how much someone would buy it for. I don't expect a lot, no worries.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The keyword is not very good, imo :) I feel maybe $100 - $200 from ideal end user, who will like it for his fun forum or fun blog, etc. I would put it as $150 BIN at Afternic, this would probably help the most to resell it.
I would drop it in a year if no sale.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back