Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi WAP enabled social networking script?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Traveler

Top Member
Impact
1,189
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a WAP enabled social networking script?? I would sure love to get my hands on one!

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Me too, I would pay a good price for something like that. But I guess you have to pay a coder to write one for you....

neobodhi said:
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a WAP enabled social networking script?? I would sure love to get my hands on one!

Thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back