Make an Offer!

Details:

Domain Name: WantLine.com
Registrar: Name.com LLC
Expiration Date: 2014-04-24 16:57:16
Creation Date: 2006-04-24 16:57:16
Whois Privacy: Yes.
Whois Privacy expires: 2020-04-24

This domain was registered by me in April of 2006, and has been an active site since. I am running a small advertising site on it currently (although I have not kept it up). I have become disabled and do not have the capacity or desire to work with the website anymore.

I have just renewed the name, so it is good through April 2014. I have no other sites that are close to or similar in name.

This is a very brandable name: short, easy to spell, easy to remember, and useable in a variety of venues and applications. By virtue of the name itself, it would be excellent for someone venturing into the business of advertising, buying/selling, pawn shops, vehicles, or just about anything.

This is the first time I've sold a domain name, so am unsure of exactly what or how it works. I am willing to use a reputable Escrow service if the buyer pays for it; otherwise, I anticipate using PayPal. If you have other suggestions, I am open to hearing about them.

I am offering the domain name, the account at the registrar (Name.com), the current PHP script that is running on it (if you want it), and if you stay with Name.com you can also have the Private WhoIs which is good through April of 2020 (8 more years).

I will transfer the domain name to you once payment has been cleared and completed.

I can do the transfer one of three ways:

1. Give you the current UserID and password for the existing account on the current registrar (Name.com)

2. I can enter the data for you and set up a new UserID and Password on the current registrar (Name.com)

(#1 or #2 are the easiest and fastest - it happens within moments and you have access to the domain name right away)
3. I can initiate the transfer process to have it transferred out to your own registrar - just keep in mind though that this process can take some time (potentially weeks).

Any questions, concerns, or comments please PM me. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back