Wanted : Website login/out system

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

noswad

Established Member
Impact
1
I want a login and out system for a website I am going to design - nothing mega fancy or secure.

If possible - Id like an account type system (one where it knows your name and some details etc when you login in.

I dont know where to start though. Does anyone have any helpful guides at all please?

Please note that Im new to MySQL and would like to avoid it if possible (unless it installs itself like a PHPBB forum does. (note I dont want a forum on my website).

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back