Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Wanted: Web Directory Script

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbakes25

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello,

I have a domain name for a directory, but don't have a script with nice design and logo. Therefore, I am looking for a script(where I can seel links via Paypal link, and then approve them) and add them manually(for example if I sell links for NP$). Then also I need a design(decent. doesnt need to be overly nice) and a logo. Please PM me if you can do this, and price. Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back