Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WANTED - Need some CSS work done

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone good with CSS to either work out the bugs that I currently Have or to recode it (Cheaper preferred) . I do have a few people that I have sent IM to that have done some work for me in the past.

Of you are interested please let me know in here and I will sent you a message with the website and information on what needs to be done.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Replied.


Still open
 
0
•••
you can contact me but first tell me what is your budget to do that?
 
0
•••
Project is done, thank you slipondajimmy, will work with you again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks . Working like a charm
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back