Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WANTED - Layout Backgrounds : $5 ea.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

doZer24

Established Member
Impact
7
Hey all,
I'm working on quite a few web layouts for a client. I'm not looking for layouts here, but just the background of the actual layout. It helps my designing if I see other works.

I'll pay $5 for each layout background that I use.

Again, I don't need the entire layout. Just the background and maybe some headers or something to match. Looking for 900x1200

Thanks all,
Paul Jr
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i might come in handy.. hit me up..

cheers
d3sign3r
 
0
•••
do you still need this?
 
0
•••
Yes still looking for more if your interested
 
0
•••
0
•••
I can help you out. send me a pm. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back