Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted:: L-L.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
UPDATE: I have found the name I want, and would like to thank you all for your replies. I'm used to seeing wanted threads with names that have nothing to do with the OP's request, but every PM I got was a L-L.mobi.

I just sold a name on Afternic, so I may look to buy more L-L.mobi in the near future, but for now, please consider this thread closed.

Thank you,
Jorge

-====--======---=====

Looking to add one or two L-L.mobi's to my portfolio.

Looking for deals, so please no $xx,xxx offers.

Would prefer "Premium" Letters, but if you're looking to make a deal, send it my way.

Please, No NLN, LNL, NNL, LLN, L-N, N-L, E-T-C

PM Only


Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is mid to low xxx an acceptable asking price for some ok letters to you??

many thanks :)
 
0
•••
Please PM any names that meet my criteria with an asking price and I will let you know. Thanks!
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Replies sent, thanks.
 
0
•••
I have found the name I want, and would like to thank you all for your replies. I'm used to seeing wanted threads with names that have nothing to do with the OP's request, but every PM I got was a L-L.mobi.

I just sold a name on Afternic, so I may look to buy more L-L.mobi in the near future, but for now, please consider this thread closed.

Thank you,
Jorge
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back