Domain Empire

[WANTED] Excellent PHP Developer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi there,

I'm looking for an EXPERIENCED PHP Developer, who speaks English as their primary language, for a unique business opportunity.
** I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY YOU IN ADVANCE, but you will of course be entitled to half of all profits generated **

I need someone who can start immediately, and has at least 2 years experience developing PHP sites from scratch with an excellent use of cURL. Must be over the age of 18. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE, I don't want people contacting me just to find out what my idea is, I need people who can start immediately and enjoy working on unique niché projects.
YOU WILL BE TESTED on your skill before I discuss my project, to eliminate timewasters.

I literally need to get started ASAP as this is a niché market, and the sooner the better. I've no doubt it's going to be very popular, hence the need of urgency.

You won't be coding alone, as I'll be helping, but this is at least a 2 man project.

Apply via e-mail or MSN: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back