Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted: Developer/Partner for $$$$$ TV site!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shammy

Established Member
Impact
7
This is an incredible opportunity for a developer to partner with me with unlimited potential. I have a domain to develop, and bring marketing, programming, and subject expertise to the table. If you see the potential in this, and have the skill, let's go!

Must have skills to set up video site with subscriptions. Must have examples of your work. I have other successful sites I'll provide for you.

Don't want to give away the concept here, but pm me.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you willing to pay upfront or is it something like we'll share the benefits later?
 
0
•••
I am willing to pay upfront if I have to, but then I would not offer a stake in the success of the project. Templates are everywhere for next to nothing, plus video site building software is available for $50.00 per site.

I've already built 20+ websites, and personally programmed a best-selling accounting package, but I don't have time for this one. If a few hundred bucks upfront is important, that is not what I am looking for.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back