Impact
Wanted your premium phrase .com's

Criteria:

* 3 words max
* Less than 12 Letters
* Must be .com
* Must be 5 years+
* Prices submitted with all domains

I could be willing to overlook criteria for certain ultra premium phrases.

Phrase examples;

DownToEarth
EasyAsPie
HeadOverHeals
etc..etc

These are just examples of PHRASES.

Budget $50 - $500 per name. More likely lower end. I will only pay wholesale forum prices.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent

Last edited:
•••
Please if you have the names, send in PHRASE domains, I'm NOT looking for brandable 'type' domains in this section. All PM's have not even been a PHRASE domain so far. Check out listing at top. Cheers. Plus I need names with prices.

•••
@Howie Please PM to send the premium names, sorry as PM limit reached...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
"On the bubble"

Meaning

On the threshold; finely balanced between success and failure; for example, if a qualifying competition for an event allowed the top eight runners to proceed to the next round then those who were close to qualification and could get through by a small increase in performance would be said to be 'on the bubble'.

Origin

This American expression seems to have originated in the car racing community, in particular the aficionados of the Indianapolis 500 race. The first citation I can find is from a report on the 1970 running of that race, in The Lima News, May 1970:

"On the 'bubble' is rookie Steve Krisiloff whose 162.448 m.p.h. was the slowest qualifying speed last weekend. With only six spots open, Krisiloff's machine would be ousted if seven cars qualified at a faster speed this week end."

The qualify event at Indianapolis is known as 'Bump Day' or 'Bubble Day'.

The question is of course, why 'bubble'? The most popular theory relates to the Indy 500 and suggests that if a driver were about to qualify and then someone did a better time and pushed him down the rankings into the non-qualifiers then dreams of qualification would be dashed and his bubble would be burst.

Comp Sales:

http://dnpric.es/?q=bubble

Search Overview:

Avg Search Results (keyword):75,400,000

Avg Search Results (sld):5,160

Avg Ad Count (keyword):0

Avg Ad Count (sld):0

Traffic Rank: Alexa Traffic Rank:0 Google Page Rank:2

Type-in Score: Overture (domain):0 Overture (sld):0 Overture (keyword):- Word Tracker (keyword):- Show Cached Data Recent Data Cached and Recent Data

Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - on the bubble Monthly Searches:3,538 Cost Per Click:$0.05 USD Ad Competition:low Data Age:Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [on the bubble] Monthly Searches:719 Cost Per Click:$0.05 USD Ad Competition:low Data Age:Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - on the bubble Monthly Searches:24,888,000 Cost Per Click:$1.19 USD Ad Competition:low Data Age:Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [on the bubble] Monthly Searches:878 Cost Per Click:$0.10 USD Ad Competition:low Data Age:Recent

•••
•••
Hello, are you still locking for domains ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back