Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Want to buy webmaster forums

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesau

Top Member
Impact
1,054
I'm looking to buy reasonable small (around 50 members) webmaster forums to merge with my current webmaster forum (Jibber) and help rapid growth. The site can be dead and have poor design, the only aspect I'm interested in is the related user base in order to gain more and more relevant users on my current forum.

Whether it is legal to sell duplicates of your user base I do not know but if you wish to do so this is of interest to me also. A unique copy of the user base would be most welcomed though.

Budget around $150 but looking to buy at least 2 user bases with that.

Cheers,

James
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have dnbasics.com and dn-forums.com but looking to get more than 150

has lifetime vb license over 80 vb templates
 
0
•••
I don't have any interest in the templates and such. The vB license and dnbasics.com userbase and domain are of interest to me. Where are all the users from and what price? Please PM me.

Still looking for sites. Anything is welcome. Even if it has 10 members, if they are all active, I want it!
 
0
•••
0
•••
That's perhaps a little too newand small with only 1 member!
 
0
•••
I have a GFX forum that has a large webmaster section. 27 members and bidding is currently at $30 with a $300 bin
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back