xseoco

Established Member
Impact
WALLMART.SHOP

Avg. monthly searches 100K – 1M
Competition Low 0.04

Replay me with your offers Thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Trademark to the max bro.

•••
is this serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

•••
•••
•••
•••
You may delete this domain ASAP.

Your chances of getting hit with a udrp are extremely high.

You don't want to get suied by wallmart?

Registering trademarked domains is Illegal!

Learn more

There is not any wallmart trademark ... show me where it is ?

this is not walmart store ... is wallmart with 2 r but people searching for walmart typed as wallmart many times for example Avg. monthly searches 100K – 1M
There is a twitter channel as wallmart... and so on

I created an affiliate account to walmart store for wallmart.shop this is the best for someone who want to create an affiliate website for walmart store.

So where is this a trademark ?

•••
Man,
There is a tm for wallmart. Let it go....

•••
It's his funeral let him have his day, if he believes so strongly, when the c&d comes watch him talk then

•••
•••
nothing more to add.

They went after .horse so they will go after your .shop soon or later

Im new here but all of you are vip and old and you know nothing ...
Just take a look on : trademarkia for the word "wallmart "
and see that wallmart is not trademark .. :))
walmart corporation is walmart and my domain is wallmart :)) u dont see the diference ? lol

•••
'Confusingly similar' names are covered by trademark laws. Plus you have to look at - 'would somebody buy this name?'

•••
'Confusingly similar' names are covered by trademark laws. Plus you have to look at - 'would somebody buy this name?'

This is really interesting .. so im asking myself what i have to do now ?
How to delete it ?
Why all the fall is in my hand ?
Why the registrar sold it to me ?

S..t

•••
This is really interesting .. so im asking myself what i have to do now ?
How to delete it ?
Why all the fall is in my hand ?
Why the registrar sold it to me ?

S..t
Nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do, you will have to face the consequences.

Live your life, carry on, these guys just warned you as a favor, or maybe they want you to delete this name, so they can register, and sell it for millions, you decide what is best for you!

•••
Registrar does not stop you from registering what you want to register. They are just registrar, domain owner has all the onus. I am sure if you drop/delete it, somebody else will register it, and probably post here again :).

Best is to contact the registrar in case tool does not allow you the deletion of the name.

Cheers

•••
Stay away :)) i will not delete is,im not stupid ,is not trademark just check it to see .. If nobody want it and nobody see the opportunity i will use it no problem :))

Anyway im waiting offers from who want it.

•••
I wonder how such domains are even allowed to be sold on the forum.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back