NameSilo

domain Wallet.ws and Client.ws

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

Gene PimentelTop Member
Impact
487
Wallet.ws and Client.ws

The .ws hurts, I know. But what is your opinion on value to end-user? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.ws is highly undervalued IMO.

As requested, both appraisals are end-user.

Wallet.ws - Mid-high $xxx
Client.ws - Mid $xxx

Good luck! Good names!
 
0
•••
Thanks Matt. rep added
 
0
•••
To an end user each name is worth Low $xxx or more. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks sufi, rep added.
 
0
•••
I definitely prefer Client.ws as the namespace has been marketed to mean “web site” and Client-Web-Site(s) could have serious applications
 
0
•••
Thanks Kimmy! rep added
 
0
•••
Wallet.ws - Mid-high $xxx, possibly low $xxxx, like wallet web site, either a site that sells wallets, or a service like paypal
Client.ws - Low $xxx, more difficult because no immediate use sticks out in my mind,

good luck with your sales
 
0
•••
Client.ws - mid $xxx+ it's the nicest of them both.

In general, I've noticed some of my clients (they're end users) buy .WS they like for $xxx-$xxxx without hesitation. It's the wholesale buyers that don't like the extension that much.
 
0
•••
Wow, deja vu - I was looking at wallet.ws several weeks ago. Couldn't pull the trigger. I think I went with disease.ws or tablet.ws instead. Very nice name though.

I agree with the above posters. In the hands of an end-user or with some development, these .ws names could be mid-high $xxx, maybe low $x,xxx (with development). :imho: Congrats on the names.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone, rep added to all :)
 
0
•••
wallet.ws-High $XX to the right person. It's not all that desirable, especially with the .ws extension.

client.ws-Mid $XXX-The word client is used in many aspects of life.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back