Dynadot

domain W e e d P a r l o u r . c o m - Thoughts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGeni.us

Established Member
Impact
W e e d P a r l o u r .c o m, thoughts on resell value? Haven't really dealt with marijuana niche.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks, any other thoughts from anyone?

•••
I like the sound of this one! Mid - high XXX to the right end user is my guess.

•••
•••
"weed" i guess is a better term according to history of sales
I think it could fetch LOW XXXX to the perfect end-user

•••
I think this is one of the good solid safe domains .. don't see many in the appraisals section.

I think everyone is pretty much good here .. I'd maybe go even a little higher both just to see as well as to eke max value. Your big advantage is that you will have a buyer .. but the probability and speed of you selling it depends on your pricing .. if you're prepared to hold it a bit then go 2k.

The main negative of this I can think of is the potential alternate spelling Parlor .. which is what keeps this domain out of mid-upper $xxxx territory in my opinion.

Good luck with it .. not that you'll need it! ;)

•••
Thank you all for your appraisals! Hopefully I can get a good deal! I was worried about the U in parlour, but after alot of research it looks like the U is still often used, just not quite as often as without it. It was a promo hand reg so anything is profit really.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back