Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

top VXL.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzbek

Account Closed
Impact
10
Domain: VXL.COM
Registrar: Hexonet
Date of reg: 1996
Date of exp: 2018

Payment: Escrow or DN.com

Please make your offers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Highest offer in PM $20k. Still taking offers.
 
0
•••
BIN: $25k
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
UP

BIN: $24K
 
0
•••
UP

BIN: $23K
 
0
•••
Weekly UP :laugh:
 
0
•••
15k escrow
 
0
•••
You don't read the messages above? I have written that I have already an offer in $20k. I looking only offers more than $20k!!!
 
0
•••
Weekly UP
 
0
•••
Weekly UP
 
0
•••
Can you pm me please?(account restrictions)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hey Uzbek please pm me,I have news for you
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
Ready reduce price for $21,5K for fast payment!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back