Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain VULNERABILITIES.INFO Appraisals Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Top Member
Impact
1,008
Well I picked up this name not long ago just because it sounds cool and honestly I think it could find a great home in the security sector etc. I have thoughts of this domain showing like the newest exploits etc and how to patch etc.

Domain: VULNERABILITIES.INFO

Total Flop

or

Totally Good :)




Let me know folks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What ever happened to the 14 letters rule?
 
0
•••
"ities" kills it. Its just too much for a .info I think. I would say flop (but get more oppinions).
~shig
 
0
•••
Name okay but needs development. IMO mid-$$ as-is. Good luck.
 
0
•••
The name has potential and requires development.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back