Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
around 1k for reseller now
sky is the limit for enduser
like for any domain or niche

you definitely want to keep it til VR market matures in future. do not forget year 2016 was only year zero for VR. so VR prices are going nowhere but up, as u wil have more mainstream VR penetration in years to come.. for VR domains that means more companies, more endusers, more products, more services, more general interest websites .. so pretty much more of everything.

time to buy VR domains was years ago.. but still better now than in the years to come... when prices will be reaching higher or peak values.

good luck with your acquisition!

•••
well the seller wants 7k which i didn't offer. I'm well below that. on sedo it asks for a 3k minimum. i have offered less through a different channel. doubt offer will be accepted.

7K for re-seller wayyyyyy to high!

•••
well the seller wants 7k which i didn't offer. I'm well below that. on sedo it asks for a 3k minimum. i have offered less through a different channel. doubt offer will be accepted.

Why specifically this one?

Also, please note that you wouldn't normally pay $3K for a name you hope to sell for double of buying price unless you are pretty positive it will be quick flip.

That is why for LLLLs resellers pay 1/4 to 1/10 of what they hope they will sell for to end user... Meaning, if you plan to sell it for $5K, you'd pay no more than $1,250 for it...

For brandables, you pay 1/20 to 1/100 of what you hope to sell it for...

•••
Sir, again, I offered you to sell me at 25% premium from your mentioned "floor", but you don't seem to offer any.

In addition, I gave you sale data which shows the lowest sold was here on NP for $850...

I have 11 LLVR, VRLL and LVRL .coms and I constantly get offers on those much higher than your stated valuation...

Yes, Chinese can appreciate "undesirable" V if it is part of the term... VR is VR in China too... So the "rule" shifts to the other 2 letters...

I wish you the best of luck with your names and hope you do well with them. We disagree on a few things but no big deal.

I don't have a horse in this race so I'll leave the discussion to those that do. All the best.

•••
Why specifically this one?

Also, please note that you wouldn't normally pay $3K for a name you hope to sell for double of buying price unless you are pretty positive it will be quick flip.

That is why for LLLLs resellers pay 1/4 to 1/10 of what they hope they will sell for to end user... Meaning, if you plan to sell it for $5K, you'd pay no more than $1,250 for it...

For brandables, you pay 1/20 to 1/100 of what you hope to sell it for...

Since I am likely not to land this domain I will share my reasoning, on the front end!

You may or may not know I am an educator in my real life!

VRST=VIRTUAL REALITY STORY TIME/TELLING

I think story telling/time will be pretty big in cinema, gaming, theatre/the arts, education, etc; Life is like a story . . .

So I think this has some potential to develop, flip, or hold. The hold would be the riskiest move at this time, but could have paid off.

•••
I dont own it just yet;) Working on it. :)

Not sure if its a good idea to disclose that on a domaining forum. We all have the tools to look up who owns this domain and then you may have more competition.

Always good to stay quiet until you have ownership.

You could always ask....

What is the going price for a non pronounceable 4 letter .com

Just saying....

Your selections are getting better that is for darn sure.

•••
^^

Agree 100%. Some things always good to keep discreet. Good advice!

Last edited:
•••
As a Buyer I try to pay $400-$750+ depend on combination and acronyms of name.

As a Seller I sell in $XXXX to Reseller and I sold few so far.

Only 1352 possible combination for VRLL/LLVR... Rare .... I think LLVR is slightly premium than VRLL like LLTV is more premium than TVLL... I do own both LLVR/VRLL so I am not against anything. Hahaahah. Just sharing my point of view here. Hahaahah

Thanks

•••
You should aquire this domain in range between $450 and $1,250. Enduser price high $x,xxx.

•••
I think this is a ripper "vr street" and is high $x,xxx

•••
VR Street
Worth more than VR + random LL
Reseller $1500 imo
Right end user can beat VRVR but with luck.

•••
•••
I think this is a ripper "vr street" and is high $x,xxx

I never even considered vr street. Its like hey we over here hanging out onvrst. I would guess that would be a bad domain. But to me it is funny, never considered street, and now onvrst sounds good. But what can you do?

•••
It isn't there yet! This is like the freudian reverse jinxes coming my way;)

think only positive thoughts.

Positivity breeds positive results.

Jinx is an old wives tale.

Negativity on thee other hand is counter productive.

(so says Deepak Chopra!) lol

•••
I never even considered vr street. Its like hey we over here hanging out onvrst. I would guess that would be a bad domain. But to me it is funny, never considered street, and now onvrst sounds good. But what can you do?

if this domain's price is scary. you could always get my VRVST.com

Virtual Studio Technology (VST) is a software interface that integrates software audio synthesizer and effect plugins with audio editors and recording systems. VSTand similar technologies use digital signal processing to simulate traditional recording studio hardware in software.

I can imagine all these music professionals adopting VR in some kind of way to do "music work" in VR.

These sorts are very "soft" on the idea of anything that's trending.

DJ's use to use vinyl records to mix and scratch music. Then CD's came.
Then total digital DJing.

would VR be too much of a stretch?

VRVST (Virtual Reality Virtual Studio Technology) 5 Letters.

Just saying. You have other options.:xf.wink:

•••
VrSt = Virtual Reality Shopping Tube ........ just saying

•••
Or Virtual Reality Strip Tease

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back