IT.COM

domain VRmasterpieces.com (added VRdinoland.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

crodomainhub

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A Very Nice TLD Crodo, this one reeks of past tense and has an almost 'Museum' tone about it. In any case reg this masterpiece for 10 years and stuff it in a box full of old 1970's Kiss and ABBA Wax Packs (you do have a box full of those don't you?)

$100,000 Ten Years From Now.
Now $500 to $2,500

Nokta: $4,438
estibot: $0

Regards.matt

•••
This time i will agree with @-Matthew-. I like this name very much. Even the plural ''helps'' the domain to some point and highlight its nature (online museums, exhibitions, etc). Nice.

•••
Thanks guys. Well, than it goes in box of my treasures, beside 1971. first hardcover edition of „The lords and the new creatures“ and Jimmy Page's autograph :)

When I registered it, singular was also avaliable, but I think plural makes more sense.

•••
Too long to be of big value IMO. If it was mine, I would gladly let it go for low-mid xxx.

•••
This name is just for one purpose, but for that purpose it is exact match. Because of that, lenght is irrelevant, IMO, but also its value is limited. I don't have illusions that it is highly valuable name, I just wanted to hear what you think of it :)

I also have VRdinoland.com, for virtual jurassic adventures ;)

•••
When I registered it, singular was also avaliable, but I think plural makes more sense.

Crodo, I personally always purchase both singular and plural providing availability of course. Always.

Jimmy Page's Autograph, nice. I saw my (teenage) Guitar Hero in 1991 at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, when Page & Plant were doing a world tour. I vividly remember looking at Jimmy through a pair of binoculars I rented from the lobby for $10, I was zoomed in on his fingers and the fretboard during the guitar solo for Heartbreaker, it was perfect an almost note for note rendition from the Album version. Jimming was actually drooling, it is one of my most treasured memories. Then I grew up and starting paying proper attention to Frank Zappa.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
good thinking on the keyword there! I have the single version VRmasterpiece.com

btw, I regged mine 1 year ago.. so it was not available when you regged yours tis year.. ;)

good luck

Last edited:
•••
matthew, short offtopic; I met Jimmy backstage twenty years ago. We shook hands, exchanged few words, he was so polite and modest...

Yes, I learned along the way about importance of registering both plural and singular, and now I do that whenever is possible.

alcy, you're right, obviously I've got confused about that singular. I wish you luck with your VRmasterpiece too! We may have same enduser... :) BTW, you have great VR's

Any thoughts about VRdinoland.com?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back