Status
Not open for further replies.

mrm_1

Established Member
Impact
What you think about this one ?
Thanks in advance!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If someone ever brings out a product with that name, you are in business.

•••
I like it, I have a few like that.

I've seen people go
jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59015-rubbing-hands-smiley.gif
having random 4 letter VR domans, working out what it could stand for but not so much when a number 4 is in the middle, why i'm not sure as this could stand for 'VR for(4) Sport/shopping/school' and many other things.

Good luck with it.

•••
I like the name. I have VR7D.com so I do get the idea;)

•••
I like it.

VR 4 Sale(s), VR 4 Sex, VR 4 Schools, VR 4 Shops/Stores, VR 4 Simulation, etc. etc. etc. :$:

•••
Good name, if you find an end user, it might goes for middle to low $x.xxx. i could be wrong, but good luck ;).

•••
What is the best way to find a end user? Jut curious and trying to learn. Does he wait and let the buyer find him or does he promote his domain in a lot of places looking for a catch?

•••
It is good one.
There are only 2028 possible combos for LLLL.com with VR in it. Including number(s), you are still limited to 3888 domains.

And 4 would be one of the better options because it can stand for "for" )

•••
What is the best way to find a end user? Jut curious and trying to learn. Does he wait and let the buyer find him or does he promote his domain in a lot of places looking for a catch?
Maybe both ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back