IT.COM

domain VR1.host

NameSilo
Watch

kaffekoppen

Established Member
Impact
I like it. But i cant truest myself ^^ Would be glad for any opinion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was aimed for the Vr-hosting business

•••
not a fan of 1 postfixes

but we do love 1 prefixes .com

vr goes well with .host

but the postfix 1 isn't a big appeal to me and I develop 1 prefixes in .com mostly but some nets

we just did a natural keyword for .love with a 1 prefix, so again I LOVE 1 PREFIXES but wouldn't touch a 1 postfix

But it's short and sweet for .host so who knows maybe someone may give you low to even mid xxx for it

•••
not a fan of 1 postfixes

but we do love 1 prefixes .com

vr goes well with .host

but the postfix 1 isn't a big appeal to me and I develop 1 prefixes in .com mostly but some nets

we just did a natural keyword for .love with a 1 prefix, so again I LOVE 1 PREFIXES but wouldn't touch a 1 postfix

But it's short and sweet for .host so who knows maybe someone may give you low to even mid xxx for it

Thanks for the input mate. Almost every time i speculate about a name I'm wrong. I guess it's a steep learning curve =).

In my, obviously fail-view, vr1.host sounds way better then 1vr.host. "one VR host" vs "VR one host" :#

But that's just goes to show how much experience really matters in this game =)

•••
1 prefixes and postfixes are not a mass like item really, so if you like them, get them

We just like prefixes, so i, e, 247 and 1 are natural to us

I don't see i or e being a postfix but 1 can, it's just something we don't do

I don't know of any other company with as much prefix development as us, but, if you like it, it's not that bad

It's just development is a big cost today

So I doubt you'll find a buyer but it could be okay for development

You could probably register a bunch of nice 1 postfixes and if you learn how to develop yourself, who knows, you might build a brand

But stick to .com

Good luck

•••
Makes sense. Thank you very much for the detailed answer!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back