IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The domain name VOLKA.com sold yesterday on Sedo.com for $54,000 USD, The domain name was registered in 2003 and appears to have been owned by William Coam of Germanium Inc aka DomainShop.com, we can see it also listed on the DomainShop.com website as recently sold along with a number of other domain names that they have sold recently.

At present we are unsure who has acquired the domain name, One possible buyer could have been Volka Games aka Volka Entertainment Limited based in Cyprus who currently uses the domain name VolkaGames.com, Do you think they dropped $54K to upgrade to their domain name?

We shall wait and see what the whois/nameserver data shows in the coming weeks ahead to hopefully reveal the buyer of this domain name, Congratuatilson to William Coam, and here's to many more domain name sales.

Check out the other domain names that DomainShop.com has sold recently on the blog... http://robbiesblog.com/volka-com-sold-for-54000-usd/8750

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
More likely Volka Vodka.

The Russian translation is wolf.

It is a very good name!

Last edited:
•••
More likely Volka Vodka.

The Russian translation is wolf.

It is a very good name!
could it be a name also, idk, im not from russia?

•••
Volka Games ~100%.
Recently they registered the same .PRO with the same registrar.

Last edited:
•••
•••
it is wolf, but its slovenian.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It's not the Moors, it's the Moops!

VOLK is the correct word.

•••
It's not the Moors, it's the Moops!

VOLK is the correct word.

this is wrong then, correct?

whywolf.png

•••
•••
I guess it is a family name or nickname.
Probably Russian (Cyprus).

Last edited:
•••
•••
volki looks like the plural

•••
maybe a 5L looks that good? :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
We will find out soon.
My guess is Volka Games.

•••
I see volka is taken in a number of extensions. I didn't check the dates of registration but I'm curious if they've all been taken for a while.

•••
I see volka is taken in a number of extensions. I didn't check the dates of registration but I'm curious if they've all been taken for a while.

Number of extensions?

•••
Number of extensions?
I actually just looked at a list on Dynadot and saw only a few were available (didn't grab any). I forget which website counts extension totals.

•••
•••
TR buyers are usually lowball or even don't pay their own bids under $500.
From my experience.

Forget, Volka Games there.

Okay, I will change my vote. I'm in the Volka Games team now.

Last edited:
•••
My KODKA.COM has a domain that is almost the same as VOLKA.COM.

•••
Back