Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain voipworld.eu

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fixxation

Established Member
Impact
23
Hi there,

I wasn't really planning on letting any of my (very few) .eu's go already, but I've had an offer on Sedo for voipworld.eu - it's not much, but I'm thinking the way voip is all going, this would be one to hold onto for a few years and see what happens. Any idea of the potential worth of this domain (undeveloped) in years to come?

Many thanks
A.
:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unless you need the cash, hold on to it.

It is a great domain, but not outstanding ... I'd want mid xxx to sell right now. Could be worth much more in a few years.
 
0
•••
Cheers chimaera - that's along the same lines I was thinking, will hold out for a while then.

Rep added, nice one :hehe:
 
0
•••
go, voip, go!

I think *voip* domains will be highly appreciated in future, that's why I registered xvoip.eu and yourvoip.eu :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back