cjmacd Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 100% 4 Feedback Sep 21, 2003 2K views 6 replies #1 VLL.COM A Great new addition to SupremeNames collection excellent 3 letter with Double L's! looking for offers cash domains etc. Post PM or email thanks Cjmacd SupremeNames.com
VLL.COM A Great new addition to SupremeNames collection excellent 3 letter with Double L's! looking for offers cash domains etc. Post PM or email thanks Cjmacd SupremeNames.com
RareIQ VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 100% 128 Feedback Sep 22, 2003 #2 I pm'ed you with no reply:talk:
T TopNames.com Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 2 Feedback Sep 22, 2003 #3 SOLD on DNF. CJ, send me your PayPal ID.
T TopNames.com Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 2 Feedback Sep 30, 2003 #6 Chris, I have sent you numerous emails and PMs regarding this transaction. Please respond to them.
cjmacd Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 100% 4 Feedback Oct 1, 2003 #7 email / pms responded i'm sorry Ken we were hit hard by hurricane Juan here in Nova Scotia I lost power for over 2 days i'm back online now - sorry for the delay
email / pms responded i'm sorry Ken we were hit hard by hurricane Juan here in Nova Scotia I lost power for over 2 days i'm back online now - sorry for the delay