domain Visual Translate (com)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayhemalex

Established Member
Impact
119
Hey gang,

Augmented Reality translate on demand with your phone... word lens back in the day... bought out by Google.. potential++ ?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
XXX (visual translations)

Maybe. The use I see is actually translations for deaf people, IMO. They take a visual translation, than hearing it. More like a different angle on sign language
 
Last edited:
1
•••
XXX (visual translations)

Maybe. The use I see is actually translations for deaf people, IMO. They take a visual translation, than hearing it. More like a different angle on sign language
Nice one!

I was going to add 'other possibilities' but didn't think of your idea... hmm :xf.cool:
 
2
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back