NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Name: VistaFAQs.com
Domain Registrar: Godaddy
Domain Expiry Date: 21-Jul-11

Website Description:
This website is a collection of FAQs for the popular Windows Vista operating system. These have been submitted by readers over the years and continue to get traffic.

I got this site as part of a package deal a few months ago, but I don't have the time or interest to run this particular site - so it's up for sale. I've not made any changes to it since I bought it, other than take off the old owners adsense.

Traffic Statistics:

Average of 55 visitors per day, has been steady since I bought the site. The majority of traffic is from search engines. So far in January there have been 1272 Google referrals and 51 Yahoo.

Revenue Statistics: Not placed ads on site since I've owned it, but would be well suited to adsense.

Starting Bid: $50

Minimum Increments: $10

Buy it Now: $300

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

End Date: 7th Feb 2011 at 12:00 noon GMT

Additional Notes: Website is powered by aspx and an mdb file, so you'll need to make sure your webspace can host this. I've never used one before, but it worked without any configuration when I uploaded all the files to my Windows hosting space. I can host the site for a few weeks if the buyer needs.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 24 hours till this closes :)

•••
•••
Congrats - this is now yours :)

If you send me a PM when you are online and we'll get the transfer sorted.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back