domain Vista.ph

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
Umm

Any ideas on Vista.ph ( philippines )


Thanks

Kerr
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Find out how many people in the phillipeans have a computer, then find out if they keep it currect. Then it may be worth low dollar.
 
0
•••
I agree, ph is a pretty poor extension. Unless ofcourse the philippines keep their computers up to date, and then Microsoft may be interested (or perturbed). In that unlikely case I say Mid-XXXX, until then w/o traffic..... RegFee / x2(If you find a sucker)


Wolf
 
0
•••
Seeing as I am the proud owner of Vista.sc I have to say mid $xx un developed.

To me, the key here is development, and keeping it developed. The beauty also, with this domain, is the flexability of the SUB domains ;) That's were to me, the search engine trafic will come.

For example...I have set up:

windows.vista.sc
longhorn.vista.sc
microsoft.vista.sc
ms.vista.sc

and more to come.

So, with development, and users, I would say in the mid XXXX range potential. BUT, u must be willing to put in the blood, sweat and tears ;) oh, and money..lol
 
0
•••
not a good extension at all low to mid $xx max
 
0
•••
.ph bad extension, regfee to low $xx at best
 
0
•••
ph is only a small county
low $xxx
 
0
•••
Suggest keep it and find the right buyer!
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back