NameSilo

domain visitus.im

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nayfeee

Established Member
Impact
11
Probably worthless, but I don't know.

Ta
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
P.S. I have no options to grace cancel :P
 
0
•••
*

For now, I would say that anything but premiums are worth reg fee, and, on the right day, even premiums can be regged for regfee.

Who knows for the future, however. If the tiny Isle of Man registrar decides to revamp the TLD into an IM messaging platform, then value might shoot up.

I wouldn't count on it, though.

*
 
0
•••
*

For now, I would say that anything but premiums are worth reg fee, and, on the right day, even premiums can be regged for regfee.

Who knows for the future, however. If the tiny Isle of Man registrar decides to revamp the TLD into an IM messaging platform, then value might shoot up.

I wouldn't count on it, though.

*

-> surely. = reg fee
 
0
•••
Zero. IMO.

I don't see any value here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back