domain VirtualClinics.com +.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Domain Age: 11(2006)(.org is a hand reg)
Taken in: .com,.net,.org,.ca,.co.uk

Consensus is very varied in terms of the values VR domains, but Virtual Clinics are a huge trend in the telehealth industry. It's not a cheap industry either as the average cost to fully virtualize a pharmacy clinic for example, ranges from $100-$250k. They've already entered the first stage with doctor-patient consultations and checkups being done via tablet, mobile and pc and the next stage i.e going fully virtual will be more mainstream within the next few years.

Personally I don't think there is a problem with having the plural(highest public sale of clinic(s)+word was retailclinics.com), because imho the domain would work best as a portfolio of different clinics being offered by a public/private health care group, there are many different kinds of clinics for example therapy, sports, dental, vision, pediatric, walk-in etc, basically most doctor to patient healthcare consultations that are a non-emergency can be executed via virtual clinics.

That will be the future. Your kid needs a check up? Feeling under the weather? Book a virtual clinic with your family doctor and have it done in VR/on your phone/on your pc. It's all about increasing the efficiency of doctor to patient healthcare.

The telehealth industry sits at about just under 2.78 bn dollars in value and looks to be worth over 9bn by 2021.

Source: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/telehealth.asp

I likely won't be selling this name until the ideal buyer comes around, so it won't be sold cheaply. The name can also be used in education, sports and even the legal field(legal clinics).

It will be interesting to see what NP members views are on this topic as it's not mainstream as of yet but....imho you gotta get in before the herd starts following.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome score dude.....nicely done.

Totally agree, this has loads of potential and the market is pretty much virgin territory....I was actually doing research last year on setting up a virtual medical facility.

IMO Definitely worth sitting on this domain until the right buyer comes along

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back