VrAppeal.com
VrScouts.com
SaferVr.com
VrRising.com
VrRazor.com
CustomizedVr.com
ForbiddenVr.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All available to register right now...
VrBuster.com
VrRequest.com
VrLeadership.com
VrRoots.com
VrAppeal.com
VrScouts.com
SaferVr.com
VrRising.com
VrRazor.com
CustomizedVr.com
ForbiddenVr.com

Hi maybe the thread title should be changed to "Showcase and discuss VR domains" like many other niche threads.

Yesterday a brief list of short domains was deleted here because the deleter said this is not an available domains thread. Personally I like to see and share available domains, and I am probably not the only one. There are still some quite short domains free - there is stuff leandomainsearch misses.

•••
Hi maybe the thread title should be changed to "Showcase and discuss VR domains" like many other niche threads.

Yesterday a brief list of short domains was deleted here because the deleter said this is not an available domains thread. Personally I like to see and share available domains, and I am probably not the only one.

it's not a question of whether you are the only one or not. it's more a question of whether majority wants it.

I am not sure if it fair to everyone to just go on every showcase thread on namepros and throw 1000 available names to reg.

that's just my view of course. I am okay either way. but one must respect majority.

•••
Odd that this was moved from the VR thread to here, on it's own.
Guess people do not like to see available VR names in that thread.
Plus here I can not change the title!
Oh well, namepros is just getting weirder and weirder day by day.
This is just another example of their let's be nice to everyone and move stuff around.

•••
I don't see the problem with posting available domains in the original thread.

•••
For you political nuts in the USA:
Available to register right now:
VRDNC.com Democrat
VRGOP.com Republican
dncvr.com is available, yet gopvr.com is already regged. Go figure!
democratvr.com and republicanvr.com all ready regged also.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back