Dynadot

Virtual Reality Community coming soon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Godsrevenge

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys, a good friend of mine will launch very soon a promising VR forum and community site, why I gave him one of my best domains for free.

He has planned that since months, what means there was no connection to the VR talk activities. By the way, the market will getting that big - there is enough space for different sites. :)

Maybe someone is interested to support him, join the forum from the beginning or give support? In that case just send me a PN. I will publish the adress here in few weeks, if the Beta is finished.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kind of you to give the name away. Sounds interesting, though vague. Your friend should consider joining NP, if not already a member. S/he could then get acquainted with the VR members, among others, and rally support for the up and coming site.

Wishing you both much success.

•••
Thanks RD, he won me as a MOD for his forum. That means I'm now the representive for that project here. ;)

BTW he is not dealing / gambling with VR domains as me, but he have great connections in the VR industry, what could bring some interesting people to his site. But for now we have to finish the design and concept. There are some special ideas, which will make the site more interesting for professionals. Will tell you guys more as soon as possible.

As I said, if someone wants to join from the beginning - feel free. If not, stay tuned... ;)

Back to topic... got an offer for vrbillard.com (low XXXX)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back