IT.COM

domain Virtual Marketing Services.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Long name but do understand all marketing names are taken all good if your using it but don't expect to resell it when everyone has one for sale. low xxx

Last edited:
•••
Okay. Understood. Emailmarketingservices.com sold for $15,000 and it is almost the same length.

There are quite a few virtual marketing services. e.g. https://virtualmarketingllc.net/

And virtual marketing also includes email marketing as well.

Last edited:
•••
It was sold with a site.

•••
Although sales history will be your tool to ask for a sale.

Last edited:
•••
It was sold with a site.

Thanks. How do I find out? I only use namebio to look at prices.

Okay maybe wayback machine?

Last edited:
•••
I actually have the sale price of emailmarketingservices on some of my sites with the source.

•••
•••
•••
It isn't my lander it is index2.html I get over a gig a day of traffic to domains and not about to hand it over and pay commission.

Last edited:
•••
I will be over the moon for you when you make a sale better still out perform my appraisal but it isn't the same as the example or searched like it.

•••
Okay. You have your own domain sale pages. Do they work? Have you sold any via these?

Thanks

I hope to sell it in x,xxx eventually to end users.

Is https://www.freevaluator.com/ your site? I search insurance.com and appraised at low xx,xxx. In fact, it is woth in millions.

•••
it sure is my site and yes it sure is worth millions just goes to show how far bots have it wrong not here to bash your name.

•••
•••
Estibot could do with a tweak too read any of my posts about bots both before and after installing them you ask for appraisal an opinion and want to bash cause you don't like it. Good luck others offering.

Last edited:
•••
Estibot could do with a tweak too read any of my posts about bots both before and after installing them you ask for appraisal an opinion and want to bash cause you don't like it. Good luck others offering.

No, man, I understand different opinions. I am not trying to bash your sites akso. As you included your domain sale page, I was looking at your site.

At the end of the day, end users pay what they think it is worth. I just want different opinions from the domainers.

Estibot was wrong too. Recently I sold a domain in mid xx,xxx which they valued at $500.

•••
Virtual Marketing Services.com
I just noticed your thread and I recently started a "Virtual Tasting" business for single malt whisky. Here's the question I have for you and anyone else following.

I own a few domains with "virtual" spelled "vrtual" because the correct spelling wasn't available. I checked to see if VrtualMarketing.com is available, but it's not. However, I do own the domain VrtualTravel.com because VirtualTravel.com wasn't available. I know most domainers aren't too keen on misspellings, but when they're matched up with keywords like travel, health, marketing etc. what do you think? Thanks

•••
I just noticed your thread and I recently started a "Virtual Tasting" business for single malt whisky. Here's the question I have for you and anyone else following.

I own a few domains with "virtual" spelled "vrtual" because the correct spelling wasn't available. I checked to see if VrtualMarketing.com is available, but it's not. However, I do own the domain VrtualTravel.com because VirtualTravel.com wasn't available. I know most domainers aren't too keen on misspellings, but when they're matched up with keywords like travel, health, marketing etc. what do you think? Thanks

Personally, I don’t want to buy typo domains. But with the right marketing, your domains may also do good to you, IMO.

•••
Personally, I don’t want to buy typo domains. But with the right marketing, your domains may also do good to you, IMO.
Thanks for being candid and you're correct about the "right marketing". It's unlikely anyone will locate/find VrtualTravel.com misspelled, but startups in the travel industry need to be made aware of it. VirtualTravel.com is for sale for $138,500 at Network Solutions making a sale to a startup way out of reach, thus VrtualTravel:xf.smile:com Thanks again for your reply and good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back