IT.COM

information Virtual digital assistants

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manusakos

PickYourDomain.comTop Member
Impact
VirtualDigitalAssistant(s)

Virtual Digital Assistants: Virtual Agents, Chatbots, and Virtual Assistants for Consumer and Enterprise Markets Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Conversational User Interfaces

Virtual digital assistants (VDAs), which are automated software applications or platforms that assist the human user through understanding natural language in written or spoken form, are rapidly gaining traction in consumer and enterprise markets alike. While smartphone-based consumer VDAs are currently the bestknown offerings, virtual assistant technologies are also beginning to penetrate other device types including smart watches, fitness trackers, PCs, smart home systems, and automobiles. Consumer and enterprise use cases for VDAs are proliferating rapidly thanks to accelerated innovation and scalability of underlying technologies,
such as natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI).

Many of the world's technology giants believe VDAs will be vital to their businesses in the future, and they are investing significant resources to capture market share at this early stage. Consumer VDAs are deployed by application players and platform providers to serve consumers as a multi-purpose assistant with the ability to act as a conduit between consumers and a range of companies and services. Meanwhile, enterprise VDAs are deployed for interaction with a specific enterprise, using channels the enterprise typically controls, such as phone/interactive voice response (IVR) systems, websites, mobile applications, kiosks, and wearables. Tractica forecasts that unique active consumer VDA users will grow from 390 million in 2015 to 1.8 billion worldwide by the end of 2021. During the same period, unique active enterprise VDA users will rise from 155 million in 2015 to 843 million by 2021.

Read more: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...conversational-user-interfaces-300360284.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the whole "assistant" concept...

virtual reality assistants /com
smart personal assistant

AND my favorite:
P@&N assistant !!! (Not sure exactly how this will work, but you know somebody will want one!);)

Last edited:
•••
I like the whole "assistant" concept...

virtual reality assistants /com
smart personal assistant

AND my favorite:
P@&N assistant !!! (Not sure exactly how this will work, but you know somebody will want one!);)

e-Assistants

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
AIVPA

Bolton College used IBM Watson to build a virtual assistant that enhances teaching, learning and information access

Key Points:
  • Bolton College in the United Kingdom used Watson Conversation service to build “Ada,” a virtual assistant that enhances teaching, learning and assessment
  • Machine learning allows the school to deliver timely, personalized and contextualized learning and assessment materials
  • Ada has transformed the way that Bolton College engages with its students and teachers. The chatbot can already respond to over 2,000 questions across multiple domains.
  • With the implementation of a chatbot, Bolton College is shaping how students learn, along with saving money for the institution.
Read more: https://www.ibm.com/blogs/watson/20...lege+post&cm_mmca1=000018SW&cm_mmca2=10004002

•••
Thanks. Actually, it's my first sale on gd premium.
It was a hand reg from about 2 years ago when Mark Zuckerberg was talking about his ai butler project.
I had it on gd auctions for offer/counter and forgot that I had put it on gd premium.
I only received notification of the sale from gd yesterday, so I guess it's not a done deal yet.
Update
Just received the funds in my account, just under $2400 after commission, quite impressed with how quickly this transaction went through.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back