IT.COM

domain ViralPics.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yorkshiredomainer

Established Member
Impact
Any appraisals? I get the feeling that it could be pretty good. Unfortunately someone has already registered the .uk so it's just the .co.uk by itself, but even so, there must be some potential?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is very hard to sell .co.uk nowadays, especially if it's not a one-word. You can try at DomainLore.uk or by BIN in Afternic (I have sold a .co.uk in both venues, it is possible). On this forum, the domain would probably have no resale price. In any case, the target price for a successful sale would realistically be less than $500, and probably closer to $100.

•••
It is very hard to sell .co.uk nowadays, especially if it's not a one-word. You can try at DomainLore.uk or by BIN in Afternic (I have sold a .co.uk in both venues, it is possible). On this forum, the domain would probably have no resale price. In any case, the target price for a successful sale would realistically be less than $500, and probably closer to $100.

That's good to hear that it's a £xxx domain, thanks

•••
Hmm, an end-user xxx. Almost any domain, except the most stupid ones, is an end-user low xxx (or higher). I mean, this does not guarantee any resale value.

Last edited:
•••
Hmm, an end-user xxx. Almost any domain, except the most stupid ones, is an end-user low xxx (or higher). I mean, this does not guarantee any resale value.
Thanks for your advice!

•••
I would develop it. Money to be made with this one, if you do.

Domain on its own. I would say mid $xxx range.

•••
I would develop it. Money to be made with this one, if you do.

Domain on its own. I would say mid $xxx range.
Thanks for this. I think that's a good plan- I've laid out a barebones website skeleton, and I think I will work on it. I always like to have a project on the go as well as selling domains

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back