Dynadot

domain Vir.al

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mike Murray

Impact
I bought this domain a few years ago and used it for a site that leveraged social media sentiment to find and book hotels for events, special occasions, cool neighbourhoods, etc. A little like Airbnb for hotels before Airbnb actually started to offer hotels. Didn't pan out for us.

Please appraise and thanks in advance - Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a great domain hack. Based on similar sales I'd say between $1000 - $3500.

Viral keyword sales:
viral.video - $3,500
viral.co.uk - $3,097
viral.us - $2,500
viral.buzz - $1,820
viral.eu - $1,801
viral.de - $1,726
viral.io - $1,250
viral.co - $1,158
viral.cc - $1,000

•••
Very neat, mid to high $xxxx judging by similar hack sales on that extension, short length and high demand/results for a word like "viral"

Last edited:
•••
This hack is a gem.

It is very hard to make a fair estimation with hacks, but if a little lucky, I would not be surprised if this goes for a $xx,xxx.

Best of luck!

•••
Really like this one. Hard to value but would have to agree with fancy domains.

•••
I was looking for vir.al all over, seems like you have it. I am the .al domain guy here lol so I think you have a gem there. Dont sell it for less than xxxx

•••
You cant go lower than 10k. Awesome domain.

Also Virginia International Raceway might want it.(y):ninja:

•••
Sold a similar .AL domain for mid $x,xxx.

I would hold this for low-mid $xx,xxx - it’s the only correct answer.

•••
Sold a similar .AL domain for mid $x,xxx.

I would hold this for low-mid $xx,xxx - it’s the only correct answer.

I got LIBER.AL (liberal) which i am looking to sell. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

•••
$xxxx range, aim for the middle .

•••
Nice domain name hack, xxxx usd valuation, I think...

Best of Luck to you!!! ))))

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I bought this domain a few years ago and used it for a site that leveraged social media sentiment to find and book hotels for events, special occasions, cool neighbourhoods, etc. A little like Airbnb for hotels before Airbnb actually started to offer hotels. Didn't pan out for us.

Please appraise and thanks in advance - Mike
few years ago? why it is not sold yet?!!!

•••
Nice, Domain hack !!
Good luck

•••
nice hack, maybe mid $x,xxx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back