IT.COM

Selling VIP MERGE! Conference Ticket (I can't go)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Established Member
Impact
You want to go to VIP MERGE! Conference for yourself and your spouse? Here is your chance to buy at great price of $300 USD or best offfer via paypal!

You're going to have a blast, some of the perks in the prize can't be bought for any amount of money like being interviewed by the press. Here's a reminder of what you get (you'll need to choose one of your domains to be discussed on the panel):

MERGE! Conference VIP Experience ($1,999 Value) - Winner gets an admission to MERGE! ($899), and also will be one of three people to submit a domain name to the BYOD - "Bring Your Own Domain" session at CMS Summit during MERGE! where the panelists will use the domain as a discussion point ($950), an interview with two of the press at the event, and 'Cut the line' front of line access to the WHIR Networking Event ($150).

Hotel rooms are at a great price now.
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2017/dailyposts/20170919.htm

Why am I selling the ticket? I won the NameBio contest, but I am unable to attend MERGE! Jothan Frakes has approved that the ticket is transferable.

You want to the ticket or have a question? Just send me a direct message me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back