Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

analysis Views

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Money Consultation

$1Dyna BestReligion.com BrownColor.com Odissei.comTop Member
Impact
2,941
Hello,

Can I get more detailed view statistics, and incoming leads?
I think this will help us with pricing by understanding how interesting the domain is to buyers.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/artificial-intellect-com-ai.1380452/
1773432531561.png



https://www.namepros.com/threads/health-cares-com.1380460/
1773432571869.png
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can I get more detailed view statistics, and incoming leads?
I think this will help us with pricing by understanding how interesting the domain is to buyers.
We recommend using our landers for that.

You'll be able to know where the visitors to your domains are coming from, what they're looking for, their location, etc.

That's the best way to get more detailed insights.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back