NameSilo

Video Games

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are your opinions on the best game system to own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Xbox, used to be PS2, but the Xbox has far better games now

•••
Yea, I agree with you totally!

•••
Yeah, I prefer the XboX to the ps2 now, when it used to be the other way around. Yay for xbox!

•••
xbox, i dont have it but my freinds got it.. Like to play tony hawk.. KICK ASS!! :)

•••
my desktop computer. Consoles are garbage compared to computers.

•••
I don't play video games.

*runs*

•••
PC games never hold their value, video game consoles do. I can go to some stores and buy older pc games for like a dollar. There's some games for some of these older game consoles that can sell for up to $500, and I usually like lay down on a couch when I play games.
But, I'm not saying pc games are bad, their real fun, especially the online ones.

•••
•••
•••
Game Boy® Advance SP - It rocks!

•••
Game Boy Advanced Second Purchase (hence the SP ) :)

•••
ROTFL !!! It means Super Power - but you are right - There already was a Game Boy - so Super Power - or Second Purchase is right! is secondpurchase.com reg'd? :gn:

•••
I had a PS2 then bought an X-Box. Right now X-Box is defintley the way to go since its a better buy in terms of how good the actual system is and if you dont like it you can always use the new software mod to make it into a linux computer lol.

•••
Hmm... Well I personally think Gamecube is more of a kid's systems. xbox is a nice system. I have two at the moment over here. PS2 was good, but I'd rather play xbox or even gamecube (sucker for little kid games ^.^)

•••
GameCube Aww I had to get it I had 64 and wanted to play the follow up games! D-:

•••
Originally posted by davideo7
PC games never hold their value, video game consoles do. I can go to some stores and buy older pc games for like a dollar. There's some games for some of these older game consoles that can sell for up to $500

You buy games to sell them later? I should think you would want to play them....

•••
I would say PS2 for the GTA line, and have an XBOX around for Halo. Thats it.

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
You buy games to sell them later? I should think you would want to play them....

No, I play them, but I like to own the ones that are worth money, kinda a collector's thing.

•••
Ps2 is good, so is Game Boy Advanced ^^ But I don't have GBA ;(

•••
Last edited:
•••
Who here has XBOX Live? Post your gamertag and what game you play the most.

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
I don't play video games.

*runs*

I don't play them either. D-:
But My kids do, and have both. The X-box is better IMO. The PS2 just collects dust now.

•••
Originally posted by DJZ
Who here has XBOX Live? Post your gamertag and what game you play the most.

I want to get that so badly, it's too bad I dont have enough money to pay for it monthly.

Originally posted by NameCaster
I don't play them either. D-:
But My kids do, and have both. The X-box is better IMO. The PS2 just collects dust now.

Wow, most the people here must be old, if you've got kids.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back