domain Video-Gamer.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick V

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, I'm looking for anyone's thoughts on the value of my domain! Thank you very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Video Gamer - High thousands

Video "hyphen" Gamer - Lower hundreds end

PS The brand "video gamer dot com" actually exists. Not only that, they may have a trademark too

Legal - VideoGamer.com

Last edited:
•••
Video Gamer - High thousands

Video "hyphen" Gamer - Lower hundreds end

PS The brand "video gamer dot com" actually exists. Not only that, they may have a trademark too

Legal - VideoGamer.com

Yeah I'm well aware videogamer.com exists. It's one of the first things I looked into out of curiosity. Video-Gamer.com will always be my domain no matter what though, so I'm not sure why you linked their legal.

Last edited:
•••
@Patrick V Most people intend on selling their domain, when seeking an appraisal. If you had the intention of keeping it as your baby, you wouldn't really be wondering about its value, in the appraisal section

Anyway. Good to know you're aware

Last edited:
•••
@Patrick V Most people intend on selling their domain, when seeking an appraisal. If you had the intention of keeping it as your baby, you wouldn't really be wondering about its value, in the appraisal section

Anyway, good to know you're aware

Of course some people come here out of curiosity about their domain's value even if they plan on keeping it, to be fair Jhm.

•••
@Patrick V I agree

Just making you aware of the legal, nothing more. I didn't know that you knew, nor did I know its your forever baby (to be fair)

Last edited:
•••
@Patrick V I agree

Just making you aware of the legal, nothing more. I didn't know that you knew, nor did I know its your forever baby (to be fair)

Fair enough. I just enjoy having the domain being a video gamer myself! I would definitely not use this domain as a serious domain for my projects to the public knowing how well videogamer.com is established and like you mentioned, their trademark. Thank you for your help, Jhm. Cheers.

•••
Welcome. PS cool domain (I'm a gamer)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back