NameSilo

Video Ads

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sufi

VIP Member
Impact
129
Has anyone used Video Ads (Beta) on your website? I learnt about these after I read the newsletter sent by them. I haven't tried them yet though.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I havent tried this too , i wonder these ads would eat bandwidth ....
 
0
•••
sufi said:
Has anyone used Video Ads (Beta) on your website? I learnt about these after I read the newsletter sent by them. I haven't tried them yet though.


google video ad feedback would be great.
 
0
•••
bluearrow said:
I havent tried this too , i wonder these ads would eat bandwidth ....

The ads wouldn't be using your bandwidth, would be using google's and they have no shortage.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back